Anomalous Cause and Interaction

If reality were comprised in a more informational or thought-like way, then it'd be safe to assume that an intelligence sufficiently wiser than humanity would have access to something that approximates a core dataset of that information - whether by visualisation techniques, or analogous to root system access, or through their normal perceptual experience. So the idea once proposed by Nolan of "lighthouses in the dark", where the wider intelligence(s) approach particular people, is likely because it doesn't have a narrow focus when analysing at a person as humans do. We may be largely limited to viewing physical attributes about a person - their gait, the colour of their hair, etc., but the wider intelligence(s) would see a person's physiological and psychological state, their perceptions, memories - the entirety of their being all at once. They'd fully see capabilities of each individual. Any anomalies deviating from baseline would be clearly visible.


It might be that some people start to perceive reality differently. To reference Flatland, while expanding on the analogy, it could be that some of the "squares" are in fact three-dimensional cubes, or at least becoming more three-dimensional. To all regular squares, they appear the same visually from their limited perspective, but as fully 3D to a sphere. Or indeed that all squares are cubes, but that only a subset of them realise it. Imagine how utterly interesting it'd be to witness a species realise their own composition for the first time. A sphere could watch a regular square from the z axis, without the two-dimensional shape even being aware of it. Not so hidden for a cube, even if that information is difficult to fully comprehend due to societal embedded roots. 


People are beginning to realise their own multidimensionality, they spend time outside of the commonly accepted three-dimensional space. Visiting a wholly different reality. 


"You don't throw your life away going inside

You get to know who's watching you

And who besides you resides"

John Frusciante


Performing disassociation exercises may allow for people to spontaneously and anomalously produce things like informational totems that assist and inspire differentiation of thought.


There are crossovers between physical and non-physical realities. Our perceptions are directly liminal between these. In the past, we have only accepted that which we can measure and we've now been forced to recognise the subjective and thought-based reality. These thought-like experiences appear descriptive in irreconcilable ways from a purely materialistic angle, even the idea of writing a novel and a later reader "seeing" the story. We're viewing or processing information and are able to describe things that are not directly experienced, can be entirely new ideas, events' probabilities, analogised concepts, and even literal outcomes of future events.



We spend so much time present within this environment that we accept all the human defined rules and regulations. We go to work, we communicate with those others in the same situation and we instil this reality fallacy into one another. Reassuring each other that we're doing the right thing by giving ourselves so completely to work and money.


Just having some acceptance of a broader informational reality could allow people greater access to the core data. Practising visualisations can make people perceive outside of their bodily sense window. Reach for things outside of view, using combinations of memories and logic. Thoughts may start to be readable with familiar people and may allow for perception of multidimensional objects.


So many countries have had supposed "crashes", landings, or military sightings (US, Brazil, UK, France… Iran, etc.), these taken non-literally suggest that they're intentionally placed, it's preposterous to suggest that something is travelling around the galaxy using advanced technology, only to crash in the desert. Evade innumerable space debris, conveniently crash where world powers can collect the material. It's fun concept, while also being a creativity vacuum.


It could be that this is a form of message and it's causing a reaction. The reaction at its most fundamental level is about change and we're both witnesses and participants. We know that those in possession of materials have described how the objects are able to affect people in vicinity. In the book American Cosmic, Taylor, who took Pasulka and Nolan to the "crash site" describes how someone dreamed of another world in Taylor's bag, after meeting with him. These materials are informational and adjusting people's perceptions. This feels more important than travelling creatures from some other star system. Same as descriptions from Vallée's books of UFO observers, they start to perceive reality differently. I fully believe the intention of these things is to broaden perceptions. The "crash" material and the flying objects, these are causing anomalous perceptual adjustments to their witnesses. The space alien facade is an entirely faux disguise to what's really being delivered.


Just as an anomalous piece of material can be informational, so can a mental image or totem when spontaneously received. Again for synchronicities, these may also be anomalous messages. They may contain similar non-obvious constituent parts, just in a different manner to our expectations. Perhaps they're somehow multidimensional information. Information received from a multidimensional space / broader reality through sensory apparatus and thought processes.


My Technique


I've spoken with a couple of folks on Twitter on an individual basis about my meditation technique and I get the impression that they appreciated it. In case anyone else may benefit from it, I'm writing it all down here. Too often humans reserve things to a select group, making them far too exclusive. If one or two more people are able to benefit from this, then it makes it worth sharing.


I essentially have three types of experiences; 


  1. Those that I instigate

  2. Those that happen to me. 

  3. Anomalous insights when my mind is overwise preoccupied


I’ll explain what I do for the first one as the second isn’t something that I consciously cause to occur and usually happens while I’m in hypnogogic or hypnopompic state and are rarer. Many of the insights from the third have been peppered into writings, I'm yet to be convinced that they're of any real value. I share this all with the knowledge that it may just be meaningless daydreaming. Since I'm essentially faceless and nameless within the community, it feels safe enough to share without major negative repercussions. 


I’m pretty good at visualising things, so I’ve always tried to get myself into a sleep state since I was fairly young by visualising an environment and letting it guide me into sleep. Up until very recently that environment was a forest type of area that I used visited it since I was a child as a disassociation method when times were hard or I wanted to sleep.


I've been using a technique that's partially derived from one of the Schools, which is available publicly. I've essentially elaborated it into something different (at least as far as I know). I'm awful and don't have a terrible amount of patience for a dictated routine. I found it very interesting, but I’m quite enjoying my own journey without the heavy guidance. I came to a lot of the similar conclusions without, and prior to, reading their literature. The occult writings solidified and reinforced anomalous thoughts I had since I was very young.


My technique is also somewhat based on Jung's ideas of archetypes that I have personified within my psyche. I have also created devices within my imagination that help with deriving anomalous information.


I’ll describe my own ‘meditation’, which is broadly similar to Jung's active meditations, as best as I can and some of the relating experiences during that process. I apologise if it seems like I’m describing obvious things, I’m just going to go through the process as it happens for me:


  • I get comfortable. It can be essentially anywhere that I can get some quiet on my own.

  • Close my eyes.

  • I think about the placement of my body and “see” (or “Imagine”) the different parts and their orientation.

  • I’ll look at my hands and how they’re holding each other.

  • I’ll view my legs and how they make contact with the environment.

  • I visualise these from the perspective of my head and from the perspective of outside of my head (i.e., a different perspective from my physical eyes).

  • If I’m laid in bed with my partner I’ll visualise the position of her body and if she moves, I’ll see, or imagine, the movement of her body.

  • I’ll then move about the room and view the placement of things.

  • Then I’ll pass through the wall to outside or go up through the ceiling, through my son’s room, and up through the roof of the house. Visualising it all.

  • Some of it is airy and some is more direct visualisation. The deeper I go, the more it solidifies and the more I forget about my body.

  • I then imagine going higher and higher, looking down at my house. I don’t go that high, as I essentially skip a part of the journey.

  • I move directly to the upper atmosphere quickly.

  • Odd part: I sometimes feel a sensation of something “other” here and I can see what appears as almost holes (lots of them) in the atmosphere. Not that the atmosphere has holes, more that there’s something there.

  • I feel a presence from them, but I almost never investigate.

  • I get to the area of my celestial sanctum, which I do quickly, it appears to me as a large hole in space that I can view the interior from the outside.

  • Sometimes there's a guardian here that provides some level of interaction, sometimes positive, sometimes negative. Usually wants to pull something from me or prevent me from proceeding.

  • I have a building that I can enter, I can see and feel the sensation of the wood and the lock. I can touch the tiling of the floor and I have a set of stairs to the left (which leads to the personified anima) and another set to the right (to the animus).

  • Further steps (from those floors) lead to other parts of my psyche; the shadow, the aforementioned devices for information retrieval, etc.

  • Some rooms have been spontaneous additions that I haven't purposely, or consciously, thought into existence.

  • Rather than go up the stairs I can go through a door out the back that leads to an enormous lush landscape with plenty to see. I see this landscape as outside (and connected to) my personal psyche. It represents the collective unconscious for me.

 

If I want to try and determine something while in this state, I have to have the question before I start, since I’m unable to think of a good question to ask while there. By the way, I’m happy to accept that I’m probably insane or with an imaginative mind! As mentioned before, I also get the occasional odd experiences that I do not instigate and happens to me when I’m sleeping or just waking. These tend to be the most insightful and have occurred at varying levels since I was a small child.


There are also other locations that I visit within a mental space that I have written about on my blog and also hinted at here on Philosophoetic; like the saucer object with the hole in the centre of the inside of it. Each location can have a different purpose. All are based on the ideas written about in the 'Information Conceptualisation' notes.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. I'm inspired to try your techniques. I wonder whether a strongly auditory person like me would interface with "it" or "them" through layers of sound and harmonics rather than rooms and landscapes. If those others out there or in here are trying to communicate through a language they know we'll understand, it seems they're continuously simplifying through use of metaphor, just as I use metaphor with the less imaginative folk in my midst to communicate a complex idea. Metaphor almost always works as a mode of communication. Others can instantly see what I mean. Now, if a person receives only a beauteous symphony as a form of communication with other beings or other levels of consciousness, where is the metaphor in that? There's no frame of reference then, no symbolic system, just the experience of beauty and harmony. In that case, pleasure and beauty themselves would be a unifying experience, a way to say, "we are one," we feel the same thing right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment